What do we call Mosambi in English?
Mosambi is commonly known as ‘sweet lime/sweet lemon’ in English. It is a citrus fruit. Botanical name: Citrus limetta.
What happens if we drink Mosambi juice daily?
Drinking mosambi juice helps in keeping any digestion problems at bay like irregular bowel movement, indigestion, and gastric issues among others. It also helps in flushing out the harmful toxins which lead to constipation. You can add a pinch of salt to your juice to treat your digestive disorders.
What is the best time to drink Mosambi juice?
The best time to drink Mosambi juice is in the morning. The fruit has a high water content, which ensures that your body stays hydrated. Moreover, the fruit’s citric acidity helps balance the pH levels of the skin, making it glow and look healthy.
Can we drink Mosambi juice at night?
That is one of the worst things you can do to your digestive system. Consuming fruit juice and fruits before going to bed should be avoided, as well. Eating fruit right before going to bed releases a lot of sugar into the body, causing energy spikes when the body should be slowing down and preparing for rest.
Can we drink juice daily?
In other words, juice can only ever count as one portion a day, no matter how much you drink, because it doesn’t contain the fiber found in whole fruits and vegetables. The guidelines also recommend restricting fruit juice intake to 150ml per day because of the sugar content.
What juices should I drink daily?
The 9 Healthiest Types of Juice
- Cranberry. Tart and bright red, cranberry juice offers many benefits.
- Tomato. Tomato juice is not only a key ingredient in Bloody Marys but also enjoyed on its own as a delicious and healthy drink.
- Acai berry.
What is the healthiest drink to drink in the morning?
1. Makeover your morning glass of water
- The benefits of drinking water (at least 2 cups) first thing in the morning are plenty.
- Bonus: Lemon water also provides a dose of immune-boosting vitamin C — just 1 ounce of lemon juice contains nearly a fourth of your recommended daily vitamin C intake.
What is healthy to drink for breakfast?
It detoxifies the liver and promotes a sense of well-being and balances blood sugar, which is a fantastic way to start any day.
- Schizandra Tea. Thinkstock.
- Ginseng Tea. Thinkstock.
- Pomegranate Juice. Thinkstock.
- Reishi Mushroom Tea. iStock.
- Matcha Green Tea. Thinkstock.
- Licorice Tea. Shutterstock.
- Warm Water with Lemon.